Install Google Analytics with drag & drop
Google Analytics is one of the most robust and widely-used analytics apps on the Web, and has grown over time to offer a vast range of reporting types, features and potential insights, including:
- Visitor Activity – Know how many visitors your website is getting, and where they’re coming from
- Content Analysis – See which pages and content is most popular with your visitors
- Website pathing – Visualize how your visitors move through your website – and where they’re deciding to leave
- Marketing Campaign Performance – Track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Automated Reports – Schedule regular reports, and get notified when abnormal events occur, like traffic spikes
- And a lot more!
Google Analytics on Filament
Once you’ve connected your website to Filament, our simple app lets you install Google Analytics anywhere on your website with drag & drop – you can start tracking your visitors’ activity within minutes!
How we use Google Analytics
GA (as we affectionately call it) is one of those go-to tools that we install on every website we own and work on without even blinking. It provides us with key information that we use to gather insights as to what’s happening on our sites, and form theories as to how we can improve their performance. In addition, we use GA to track all our marketing campaigns in order to evaluate their effectiveness, and learn how we can improve upon them in the future.
While other tools out there place a greater focus on specific niches of Web analytics like Funnel Analysis or Heat Mapping, you’ll be hard-pressed to find an analytics package as all-encompassing as Google’s powerful offering. Oh, and did we mention that it’s free as a bird?
Connect your website to Filament, and you can install apps like Google Analytics on your website without any code!